28.07.06 00:36
Hei på dere! Jeg har mottatt et brev. Kunne dere oversette brevet for meg? Takk!

Lieber Terje,
Es ist immer gut deine und Linns Beiträge zu lesen, so kann ich viel lernen. Na gut, ich verstehe vieles, bin aber nicht so mutig es immer zu sagen, bzw etwas anderen zu erklären. Irgendwie fehlen mir immer die genauen Worte, obwohl ich weiß wie man was benutzt (aber gut, daß es dich und Andreas gibt, ich hoffe im laufe der Zeit werde ich auch so gut sein). Mit meiner vorrigen Aussage wollte ich eigentlich drauf hinweisen, dass Andreas die Frage ohne das Wort -besser- stelen sollte, huh Naja, ich weiß meine Aussage war jetzt mehr als verkokst, aber was soll's. Naja man lernt angeblich aus Fehlern (hoffentlich).
Beste Grüße an Elli und den kleinen Peter.

28.07.06 09:02, Fredy
Hi Terje,
jeq taler litt norsk.
But my English is much better. If you want to, I translate in English. Fredy

28.07.06 09:58
OK:)

28.07.06 11:07
Man ! That’s damned difficult to understand in German, but I’ll try to translate. Please don’t look at my faults, I just try to help you to understand the text ! Maybe You'll find someone who can do it better in Norwegian language.

Fredy ;-)

Hi Terje,
always good to read your and Linn’s contributions, so I can learn a lot. O.K., I’m able to understand many words, but often I’m not so courageous for speaking or explaining to the others. Somehow I’m always looking for the right words, though I know how to use them (but it’s good you are there. I hope by the time, I’ll be as well too). What I meant before, Andreas should do sth. (there is no German Word like stelen except stehlen = to steal but that makes no sence) without the Word “besser” (=better). Ooh, well, I know that’s quite kinky (=distorted), but however, stuff it. Well, I suppose there could be learned a lot out of faults (I hope so).
Best Wishes to Elli and little Peter

28.07.06 11:31
Thanks so much. I'm glad you took your time to help me! Now I understand what's all about, thanks again! And a good day to you!
Terje.

28.07.06 14:14
Ingen Ting.

30.07.06 04:25
die Frage stelen = die Frage stellen = stille et spørsmål

Andreas should ask the question without the word "besser"